Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

0A3917B6-26DB-4296-94A9-95341D82F37D.jpeg
A704F06B-19D6-4237-8670-F29DA0B26A82.jpeg
96579C4D-DA84-4AB3-A241-1DB76BB73CAA.jpeg

n00b question... I have a flock of laying hens, but am interested in buying some shamo hatching eggs on ebay. Is it possible to have a free range "flock" of shamo, or will the males kill each other? I live next to several hundred acres of wooded area so there is plenty of space for them to roam, but their coop(s) will need to be close together.

n00b question... I have a flock of laying hens, but am interested in buying some shamo hatching eggs on ebay. Is it possible to have a free range "flock" of shamo, or will the males kill each other? I live next to several hundred acres of wooded area so there is plenty of space for them to roam, but their coop(s) will need to be close together.
I would say only 1 loose at a time.to be safe

1 loose male at a time

Back
Top Bottom