Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

5CBA537F-59C3-4312-9CB4-BDCC84340707.jpeg
E07A7EFA-B8E9-4E1C-BC18-4300D2824FEE.jpeg
My pair of oriental game fowls.

I am here too. Most people preparing for the no travel and other fun associated with the pandemic. Getting houses in order, figuring out out to deal will reduced travel and likely reduced income for many. Therefore occupied. The oriental guys have not been a group of active posters otherwise.

I know most are staying at home, so all the more reason to venture into some new eggs , chicks or adult Malays. I bought a few Malays from a local, which I am sure are from hatchery stock. Just love them. Looking to move on to bigger and better stock. I live in Ohio. Any idea where I can get Malays, eggs, chicks or adults,
5881FF78-880B-4D14-9DE6-FAEF0E21DAF7.png
within a couple hundred miles or so?

I know most are staying at home, so all the more reason to venture into some new eggs , chicks or adult Malays. I bought a few Malays from a local, which I am sure are from hatchery stock. Just love them. Looking to move on to bigger and better stock. I live in Ohio. Any idea where I can get Malays, eggs, chicks or adults, View attachment 2058765within a couple hundred miles or so?
I’m in Michigan and would like “real” malay too.

Back
Top Bottom