Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

Better picture of his head. He has good width of skull.

A few other pointsof study interest which I was recently briefed on regarding the O-Shamo:

-shoulders held UP and strong
-nice vertical gate
-nice low tail, but not drooped or sharp angle

Walt ~ please correct me if I am mislead?

I have been fortunate enough to these birds in person and they are extremely impressive fowl. Where, honestly, photos just dont give you the grandure of the bird. If I had the space I would love to have a stable full of this particular dinosaur line.

Anyone willing to send me a dozen or two of hatching eggs if I cover shipping cost? Maybe I can return the favor someday and offer you the same deal. Im not picky they can be pure shamo,malay,asil (aseel) or even crosses with other game fowl. I just want some Oriental blood that I can build from.

Anyone willing to send me a dozen or two of hatching eggs if I cover shipping cost? Maybe I can return the favor someday and offer you the same deal. Im not picky they can be pure shamo,malay,asil (aseel) or even crosses with other game fowl. I just want some Oriental blood that I can build from.

x2 I'd prefer Cubalayas though, or some bantam oriental.

Here is a nice pullet that is out of same clutch as above stag. Putting her under a Golden grey American Cock. So their get will be 3/4 American game, 1/8 Boles asil, 1/8 Thai.

Walt you should really post pics more often lol
tongue.png

Hope you dont mind my asking again,
What other varieties of shamo do you raise ?
Black, Wheaten and Dark Shamo's, Black Asils and Wheaten Ko Shamo's.

Walt

Back
Top Bottom