Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

Hey all I was raised around games my whole life but I'd like to get some Oriental Games and I would like Madagascar or Asil's.So my question is do y'all know where I could find some near Alabama ?
How close to Tallahassee are you? I have a madagascar pair I would like to find a good place for. She is naked neck..he is not. Don't know enough about them to know what their quality is but they are not hatchery birds. Came from a local breeder.
sharon

@ Muscovie lover, I see you have bantam american games. Do they have a pea comb? And is it acceptable to breed for pea combs only? I won't breed anything that has a straight comb and have to deal with dubbing.
Thanks,

Cannot speak for satsumas, but Brazilians should not be man aggressive at all. Mine are extremely tame. A man aggressive game bird needs culled quick, as they can do a lot of damage quick.

Ok, thanks. Feathersite says the satsumas will JUMP their keeper. But I love the look of that bird with such a nice tail on it. I agree, why keep and breed a manfighter, that's no good.

Anyone with orientals that's in Virginia or KY? since I'm thinking of driving, might as well check all the surrounding areas. And has anyone shipped some birds before? I think it will be cheaper than driving, but not sure. Could you please give me an estimate of how much it cost you?
Thanks,

Updating with pics of my thais, they're finally growing up! Sold most of them, only have 2 stags left lol and i've been getting eggs from a friend of mine that raises oriental gamefowl mutts. Let me know what you guys think!

gold thai stag (6 months)

blue thai stag (6 months)

here's the blue mutt stag hatched from my friend's eggs (4 months)

Back
Top Bottom