Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

Jim Zook sells Malay, might have some available now. Google "Orchard Poultry Farm" and email him.. You might also look around for Carl Brantley, from my understanding he has Malay and sells some as well? But, I am speaking of live birds. It's too late in the year in my opinion to be looking for eggs, most game breeds have stopped laying now as they typically lay spring- late summer/early fall.

God bless,
Daniel.

Thanks. I wasn't planning on getting some for like 2 months I just like to preplan :) what accepted colors are there?

The trio of Asils you picked up at Ventura are offspring of the pair you posted a page back. You were already able to see the rows of scales on their legs. I don't have the pedigree.....lol.but nothing has been added while they were here.

Walt

Walt- good to see you back on the computer. I am very thankful for the opportunity to own and care for them.

The primary reason I asked for the Bettencourt Asils is because of ALL those points you highlighted, the rarity of the line and then some.

It's good thing some of us don't do our research... ;-)

Id better not I like the asil but already have them in Bantam and a small blue reza pair.. What type of asil do you have...

Back
Top Bottom