Surviving Minnesota!

I think you fail to realize how bad this would be for me...... I might have trashed talked than a tad.. Back when I had the winning rooster before he skun his head.
I think I realise full well, and I can't wait to see it. I might have to fly down just to see your face when you check their cards. :pop

Have another guinea hatched and 3 more pipped. Also had a white turkey poult hatch. Went through the calculator and cannot think of what it could be.

ETA I have decided my turkeys are just a genetic scramble. Who knows what genes Mr. T has... We know what the hens are but never got a good answer on him...

Got the hay bine hooked up and running yesterday so we could start cutting hay today. Also made sure the Brown was running. It has never not run so we figured it would be fine. Which it was. Then got the Baler and Rake moved.

And after all that my grandpa taught me how to drive a '53 Plymouth. It's a very confusing car...

Have another guinea hatched and 3 more pipped. Also had a white turkey poult hatch. Went through the calculator and cannot think of what it could be.

ETA I have decided my turkeys are just a genetic scramble. Who knows what genes Mr. T has... We know what the hens are but never got a good answer on him...

Pictures!!!! Now!

It is hard to say about Cluck-Cluck, this morning her crop was still ballooney, so figured it was sour crop. came home from work pulled her out of the little dog kennel and she started to eat some... I'll check her again in a bit, I bought meds, but may wait and see now...

Hey everyone finally picked up my organic grains today and will be mixing my very first home-mixed batch of feed for the chickens tomorrow!

My neighbor offered her pastures for my horses the other day and I took her up on it so I had a long talk and told my boys they were spending the summer with their Aunties! They didn't want to have to buy a big mower to mow all three pastures (they lost a horse this spring and then sold their other one) so they had me bring my horses over to do it for them! Saves me about 2 months of hay and I get to work on fixing my pasture up real purty :) They are only about half a mile from me so we walked the horses over a couple of days ago. They were running and bucking like they were stallions! I went over today to give them grain and they were so full, they couldn't even eat all their grain!!

Look what my DH got me :)
18922008_2013312518903188_1386327805675436961_n.jpg

I also bought a really cool thing for my garden fence...I love it!
18920383_2013323935568713_4373169409581907551_n.jpg
18920511_2013324018902038_7064258136513998041_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom