The Old Folks Home

@ micro Happy Belated Birthday!
2800.gif

My daughter, and 3 grandkids came to spend the night, and ended up staying 5 night. We all had a great time, but keeping up with 3 small children is no easy task for this old lady. It didn't leave me with any time to log on, so I had some catching up to do.

Congratulations on your new-to-you truck, Cap.
:hugs

Morning everyone :caf
Just sitting here stalling and having a cuppa. Already getting hot and sticky out and I need to pick my overloaded greenbean bushes, move my littles permanently into their growout pen (only 5 weeks but clearly outgrowing their brooder) and general chores while it's not raining. Put the chicks out in their pen yesterday for the first time for a "play date" and they were hilarious!!! Jumping, spinning, running, it was a hoot. :pop All but one buff that is. The first thing she did was fall down in the grass and stretch out for a sun bath! :cool: I had the pophole open and tho they peeked in, nobody was brave enough to go inside so that's where I put them this morning. Hope they adjust to their new home inside the coop ok. :fl (It's divided and safe from direct contact from my big girls).

My daughter, and 3 grandkids came to spend the night, and ended up staying 5 night. We all had a great time, but keeping up with 3 small children is no easy task for this old lady. It didn't leave me with any time to log on, so I had some catching up to do.

Congratulations on your new-to-you truck, Cap.
Thanks! Loving it!

Update on my cousin's family that lives next to the sinkhole: They were allowed back in their home on Monday. There are huge, generator powered lights focused on the edge of the sinkhole, with deputies keeping watch for any activity, 24/7 to alert, and help evacuate nearby homes, if there is any sign of activity. They're also there to help deal with the looky loos, which seems to be a big problem.

Back
Top Bottom