New Rooster crow dampening, noise reducing device

Please count me in as one of your customers. I will be gladly to try it on my rooster and provide a video with an honest review compare it to the 2 No -crow -Collars I got, one after the other due to incorrect sizing .My rooster is still crowing pretty loud even with the correct size NCC. My neighbors never complain or say anything to me.They called the cops! Make a long story short, last year I had to go to court several times. Finally the Judge dismissed the case because there was nothing in the County Ordinances says I can't have rooster.. We have a lots of local hawks here, plus my hens are pecking each other bloody. I need a rooster to protect the flock and keeps things in order but I also need to quiet him down ,so ...YES, let me know what I can do to get one of your device, PLEASE?

We just had to end a beautiful Bar Rock because of the noise, I was so very sad as he was a wonderful bird, this would have possibly saved all of us from the grief, we raised him from a little feed-store chick, we have another one who is growing up and starting to crow and would be thrilled to be able to have this bloodline continue, we are in Idaho and have VERY cold winters and these birds seem to weather it well with minimal problems..1st year were did Vaseline the combs to save from frostbite but now they are all doing well, but missing there "Big Daddy" These are 4 of the 6 girls out on bug patrol, they are a great source of life encouragement and provide eggs too!
PatioHens.jpg

I would think there’d be a huge demand for city folk. I’m out in lake country and actually all the neighbours love the crowing when they come in from the city. But we’re all on 3/4 acre lots. If you got Spca to endorse it you’d be smooth sailing.

I was calling it a rooster saver because the “no crow” collars are basically choke collars and are controversial. I’m trying to emphasize that it’s humane and in the rooster’s best interest too. I would be open to name suggestions!

Low Crow
Quiet Cockerel
Rooster Muter
Male Muter
Rooster Whispers
....wayyy more where those came from, LoL!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom