New Rooster crow dampening, noise reducing device

I think there would really be a huge demand for something like this. People have gone to drastic and sometimes expensive measures to quiet their roosters, and not all of the are successful. The collar that is on the market looks too uncomfortable, and roosters can learn to crow through it anyway. I have two lovely horse farm roosters that could be product testers!

I would love to save my guys instead of having to give them away please dr I would really like to try it

Not surprising.
He got what he wanted.
He needs a patent before going any further.
I'd be surprised to see this go thru.

Think there was someone last year who hinted at something similar, that they had figured out a way/made a device to stop crowing. Lots of interest but nothing came of it as far as I know.

Hey all, I am a passionate backyard chicken farmer, and over the last couple years I designed and perfected a simple “device” that dramatically dampens a rooster’s crow to a level that is much quieter than a squawking hen. It is easy to apply. It does not choke the rooster in any way, unlike traditional collars. It doesn’t interfere with their movement, ability to mate, etc. In other words, it humanely and consistently SOLVES the rooster crowing dilemma for urban and suburban chicken owners everywhere.

I created it in order to be able to keep my own roosters that I hatched from eggs when we got attached to them. I have had the “device” on them on for over a year, and my neighbor’s never even knew they were free ranging out back just 15 yards away.

I won’t go into the details, but my solution was not very intuitive and took a ton of trial and error.

What kind of demand do you all think there would be for this sort of product? How would I go about convincing people it is actually humane and saves the lives of roosters (and the heartbreak of chicken owners who have to give them up)? I know there is always a lot of controversy about traditional collars, and I made sure that my design was as comfortable as possible. And it will NOT choke your rooster 😁

-Aaron Heerboth
Good heaven friend get that put on google .. Facebook market. And your local market if it works as u say it does offer a money back if buyer not satisfied.. lots of us chicken lovers do have problems with neighbors about our roosters .. thank u for the arrival .. good luck I’ll be watching to buy mine... 😀

Hey all, I am a passionate backyard chicken farmer, and over the last couple years I designed and perfected a simple “device” that dramatically dampens a rooster’s crow to a level that is much quieter than a squawking hen. It is easy to apply. It does not choke the rooster in any way, unlike traditional collars. It doesn’t interfere with their movement, ability to mate, etc. In other words, it humanely and consistently SOLVES the rooster crowing dilemma for urban and suburban chicken owners everywhere.

I created it in order to be able to keep my own roosters that I hatched from eggs when we got attached to them. I have had the “device” on them on for over a year, and my neighbor’s never even knew they were free ranging out back just 15 yards away.

I won’t go into the details, but my solution was not very intuitive and took a ton of trial and error.

What kind of demand do you all think there would be for this sort of product? How would I go about convincing people it is actually humane and saves the lives of roosters (and the heartbreak of chicken owners who have to give them up)? I know there is always a lot of controversy about traditional collars, and I made sure that my design was as comfortable as possible. And it will NOT choke your rooster 😁

-Aaron Heerboth
Hello, We will sign whatever we need to get that collar...and try it.....DM please! We use the No Crow rooster collars...and are having ill results with them, health wise with our roos...........We want to try what you have.

Back
Top Bottom