Pics
Finally, here are a couple of pictures of my daughter's corn snake. Sorry for the water stains on the glass :hmm. Yes, it is cleaning time again. Actually, we plan to move it to a much larger tank as soon as we can build a proper lid for it. We have had this one for 3-4 years. No idea how old it is or gender. Before this one, she had a Honduran milk snake but for some reason, I can't find any pictures of it.
View attachment 2272607View attachment 2272609
Wow, that's a nice snake! I love the rectangles of color on the underside. Corn snakes are so colorful.

Yep, I used to have an African fat-tailed gecko. She was being housed with my leopard gecko and I ultimately decided to keep them together, albeit with some major husbandry changes.
This is never recommended but rules sometimes go out the window with rescues.

Anyway, I really enjoyed her. She had just as much personality as my leo and was actually a little calmer. They are also insanely soft, like fine velvet, and have some really neat colour morphs (mine was pretty plain).
Screenshot_20200801-205308~2.png
Screenshot_20200801-205323~2.png

Is it true that corn snakes will eat whatever is given to them? My ball python is very picky, and seems to be on a partial food strike. Frozen rats are expensive! He is wasting rats, and my money! :barnie
We have only fed it frozen mice. Started with pinkies and moved up to fuzzies. He/she goes crazy when we come near the tank and wants to eat all the time. Mice are expensive enough, wouldn't want to have to pay for rats. How many rats would your snake normally eat, if it was not on strike?

Yep, I used to have an African fat-tailed gecko. She was being housed with my leopard gecko and I ultimately decided to keep them together, albeit with some major husbandry changes.

Anyway, I really enjoyed her. She had just as much personality as my leo and was actually a little calmer. They are also insanely soft, like fine velvet, and have some really neat colour morphs (mine was pretty plain).
View attachment 2272624
View attachment 2272625
So lovely :love

He just wants to prove to the world that leopard geckos can be amazing climbers too! :gig

View attachment 2272604
He just wants to be different! He’s a unicorn in a crowd full of horses. :D
Just two geckos and a snake.
Nice!!! :love I am becoming a bigger and bigger reptile fan recently 😂🤣

View attachment 2272624
View attachment 2272625
She was so pretty 😭🥰 is their care a lot different than the Leos?

Thank you! Jake (the AFT) died some 6 years ago so naturally I assumed Finn wasn't far behind.
Oh how wrong I was. 🤯
She’s a grandma!! 😂 which reminds me.... not a reptile but Libby (one of DB’s dogs) looks so much like a grandma lately 😂🤣 she’s not even old but she looks like she is lol she’s got so much grey on her face already. 😂🤣 probably stressed from all the annoying siblings ;)

Back
Top Bottom