Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

Here are 4 birds I posted for sale on another website. The first two are cocks. The last two are 9-10 mo stags. Enjoy the pix, if interest PM me. (Sorry these are sideway)

Brazilian indians

Last edited:
Spent the morning making videos of some of the new brood cocks. My YouTube handle is Temujin Shamo.

Here is a link to one for the white Thai cock.

Everything from this morning has a 2017 prefix to the title.
There are videos of the Ganoi, blue Thai, blue Saigon Thai, and some of the brood pens for this year.

Spent the morning making videos of some of the new brood cocks. My YouTube handle is Temujin Shamo.

Here is a link to one for the white Thai cock.

Everything from this morning has a 2017 prefix to the title.
There are videos of the Ganoi, blue Thai, blue Saigon Thai, and some of the brood pens for this year.

Very Nice! I like everyone of them better than the bird we discussed.

I'm pretty sure you know that you can cross your white Shamo over the black to have the black color more depth and the whites will be very crisp and clear.

What state do you live in? I may have to show up there some night and grab that white cock and shove him into a burlap sack. lol I would like to know where you live...where the birds can be housed the way they are. I would need to provide warmer quarters for such birds.

Hell...never mind...I finally spotted it. Tenn. Not really all that far from me.

Turk

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom