Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

Well....I have had a change in circumstances and have to sell out all my birds!:hitHave over 200 I need to move, and fast.
Bummer. Hate to hear it. Wish I could take some but no free pen space and I need more chickens like I need a hole in the head.

el bueno.jpg
el bueno.jpg
This is "El Bueno" (my daughter named what I believe is a him) he is to be a house chicken.

I wish I'm close to Temujin too. Too hot for shipping now, till end of Sept. Good luck Temujin, wish I can come pick up some to help you.

I thought I would share one of my Kulang Asil roosters.
IMG_1064.JPG
IMG_1085.JPG
This feller is almost ten months old and is a sort of old school Malay type without the extreme length of leg.

Keith

I thought I would share one of my Kulang Asil roosters. View attachment 1461934 View attachment 1461936 This feller is almost ten months old and is a sort of old school Malay type without the extreme length of leg.

Keith
Nice bird. In terms of old school Malay type, if you go back far enough Malays are Kulangs that just got renamed according to where some Dutch merchant vessel left port.

Well....I have had a change in circumstances and have to sell out all my birds!:hitHave over 200 I need to move, and fast.
Damn,..... so no more Shamo/Thai/Ganoi/Aseel/ Brazil/etc etc. eggs for sale?! :(

I think with all your egg selling that you've done, half the population of the US who keeps oriental gamefowls have now got some of your chickens' genes in em'! Hahaha.

Damn,..... so no more Shamo/Thai/Ganoi/Aseel/ Brazil/etc etc. eggs for sale?! :(

I think with all your egg selling that you've done, half the population of the US who keeps oriental gamefowls have now got some of your chickens' genes in em'! Hahaha.
I know, I just hatched some of his stock, last month. I am really impressed so far, great color and structure, plus Temujin is really good guy.

Back
Top Bottom