Some of my 3 month old Asil Rajah Murgh

IMG_20211226_151001.jpg

IMG_20211226_150623.jpg

IMG_20211225_085611.jpg

IMG_20211225_065801.jpg

IMG_20211225_082241.jpg

@cubalaya
This is the post I was referring to

I am really intrigued on some of the oriental lines out there with this crazy look and want to own one of these breeds eventually that have this trait but not sure which breed to look for yet so I have been reading up as much as I can to figure out witch breed or line will have what I’m looking for I know one breed would be the Asil / long tail parrot beak asil line but I’ve seen other lines out there that even have a crazierlook to them that I like just can’t figure out what breed or line it is because it’s always in a different language I’ve tried to ask the breeders or owners the breed or line on Instagram or Facebook but can’t get a straight answer because of the language barrier I will include a picture of what I’m talking about in particular below and have a lot to ask about in regards to the long tail PBA Parrot beak asil like how they made this breed of chicken/ bird like what breeds were used for the characteristic pheno I’m seeing like their strawberry / Cushion comb it’s not like any comb iv seen and cant seem to find anything like it I only find something similar but not the same in the Yokohama or the Chantecler and the parrot beak shape it’s not the same as other asil I know the others are short yes but not this shape Iv read about vitamin deficiency Causing this and the images look very similar but I read that a lot of them die in the egg and I think this is more of a characteristic that maybe passed on from the parents and not from deficiency but may have been originally but would love to hear what information you guys have on the topic

What would this comb shape be called ?

What breeds were used to create the parrot beak shape ?or where did it come from originally?

What breed did they use to create the long tail ? Was it a onigadori? Yokohama, or Phoenix line from Japan?

Iv asks some breeders from Bangladesh and some from India and they said it (PBA)was a new breed that has only been around for about 25 years and no body know what breeds / how they made this breed
I have spoken to a Indian breeder that is in the country that said it is impossible to remake and is from India only yes I know before you say it it can not be shipped because of strict rules on bringing in birds from certain country

Pics are not mine but show what I’m talking about both are parrot beak asil but one is the long tail parrot beak if you can’t tell it’s the one with the crazy looking comb
That's one cushion of a comb. I am wondering the same things, I think the Malay is a PBA.

They do look Saipan-ish.
I a thinking out of the chick order they must be, when they came with the RIW all of them looked the same… we lost one chick of the “whites” turns out it was a Saipan and not a RIW… bummer.
These are the ones we think are the RIW, same age as the Saipan but much larger, they are also bigger than the Jerseys we ordered (another slow growing breed).
D8911130-6B25-4C1D-8B11-8E0EF0410845.jpeg

I may need to get oriental hatching eggs… I need a rooster Saipan or GaiNoi or Malay something along those lines if theSaipan turn out all female… I ordered SR but I am getting worried. As of right now the only confirmed male chick I have raised this year is a D’Uccle.

Back
Top Bottom