Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

First, for all practical purposes there are no such things as 'Boles Asil.'

Second, if there are then you'll pay in the thousands for one stag; proving there are not.

Third, the pictures of Bobby Boles holding his 'Asil' showed them as grades that looked very American.

Thus: these appear to be plain Black Red Asil and not a bad pair at that.

Saladin and BKPuckett Thanks

Blood line names are thrown around a little to much sometimes huh?
Regardless I really enjoy them and still would have payed even if the guy I bought them from just called them Asil's.
All I asked him is if he kept them pure since he had them, how many years he's had them and if he single mated..
I cant wait to hatch some this year.

CDL~

They are clean and healthy looking grades. Boles? Asils? That is the question and Saladin mostly covered it.

From what I have learned, it depends who you ask base on demographic, experience and position on the matter. I call them grades because they have AG blood in them, giving them a finer physical appearance which is what is needed for their intended purpose. But on the other hand, my AG compadres will call them Asils until the sun goes down because they have Asil blood in them. LOL.

Regardless, they are healthy, clean looking fowl and since you are the one caring and feeding them, all that matters is that you like them! \

Best of luck with them

Nice Asils guys, saladdin good to see you back in circulation too, show us some more of the good stuff LOL

Cadjien I can't wait for you to hatch some out either and beings I'm about 100 or so miles to your north and a couple hundred feet above you in elevation here I would gladly volunteer to be a counter-partner of yours to raise up a group of those Asils you have there, for you know, genetic diversity reasons, and insurances too LOL (wink, wink)

Jeff

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom