Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

These pics can help you see how much they change as they mature. Compare to pics I posted of old bird.

I have been trying to sell some of my extra fowl to make room for the Ko Shamo and other bantams I am going to raise. I have sold all my large Asil except one cockerel. Found out he has the start of bumble foot. Looks like I will be doing foot surgery on him to try and get him cured from it. I have him sold after I get him healed from it. I am going to only raise oriental bantams from now on. They are cheaper to feed than large fowl. I am pretty much medically retired from work now and keeping chickens gives me something to do. I have raised them off and on for over 30 years. I was very pleased to find the Ko Shamos. They are hard to find and since I can't drive anymore was very pleased that I had them shipped here. Gallorojo, those are some very nice birds. I am looking forward to see how mine turn out as they age.
Mark

Hi McCrooke,
Sorry to hear you getting out of the large fowl; however, I understood your reason. For me I fell in love with the large Orientals (ganoi, thai, asil) since I was young and .. I stay with them through time. I am in mid 50s and getting married this x-mas .. so you will stay young as long as you feel. Someday if you want to get back to the large fowl, let me know, and I will send you some stocks to rebuild.

Best Regards - Hung

PS: I hope that feeding and watering them daily will keep us healthy forever

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom