Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

Pics
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Nice fowl, I do like this hen also like your king Shamo line………..

Hello my fellow Shamo fan. "King" is not a bloodline my friend, it's a nickname given to that cock (for good reason) from my families old line (my line) by a couple of gamefowl friends.

pride&joy :

Ok so I finally broke down and game myself the afternoon off from pen building and farm construction and took some pics of the fowl. Please feel free to offer opinions ………… enjoy

Shamo Brood cock and hen
[/i[URL]https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/44626_fowl_057.jpgmg]

Your cock in the brood pen looks a "strong" bird my friend. And looks to have better "typical" shoulders than the others.​

Black shamo stag 10lb, brother to the pure black hen I posted and a new bloodline I'm working with.

3028892846_2_3_af4fbxXE.jpg

Taiwan hen - 10lb (big mumma) and her son who is a Shamo x Taiwan stag, stag now given to a good friend.

2988851097_2_3_d0JrCJ7Y.jpg

2989272727_2_3_pw5ydKHK.jpg

Last edited:
61761_bogart_sept_19.jpg

Ish,
He is feathering out nicely. I am so throughly enjoying these birds. Theyare not too fond of the camera. Not to be talking about colors...but I think he's a beaut!
sharon

Quote:
Hey Sharon he is looking good to me as well. Looks like he is starting to feather in some, saw one of your pullets is now laying. Not sure he will be able to do his duty until spring ha ha. How are the araucanas doing, any eggs out of them?

Back
Top Bottom