Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

WOW, great birds. since you have both shamo and tuzos I'll ask you this question, do you find that the tuzos behave much like shamo? And if you have/had asil do they act more like them?

Thanks,

WOW, great birds. since you have both shamo and tuzos I'll ask you this question, do you find that the tuzos behave much like shamo? And if you have/had asil do they act more like them?

Thanks,
I have only had the O shamo since I got them as chicks about 5 months ago. Yes they do seem to behave much alike. Both are very tame. The O shamo do seem to be more calm than the tuzo , The Tuzos I have had mature at about the same rate as American games. Most the reading I have done here on BYC lead me to believe the O shamo would be very slow maturing. The two stags I have started crowing at about 4 1/2 months old, and can not be penned together at this time. At this time my O shamo stags are about 23 inches tall the line they come from average about 30 inches tall as cocks. I have had a few different lines of asil in the past. Each line behaved a llittle different some calm some not and so on. But I would say the tuzo and asil behave alot alike witch alot of the orientals do . Biggest difference I have seen is in my opinion the tuzo is a little more alert and a little quicker than the asils I have had.

Fowlsessed, asking those kind of questions, or any other questions about fighting, especially on this thread, will get it locked in a hurry. Please refrain from any talk of matching birds or fighting questions of that sort. Thanks

It took me a couple of tries, but that gave me time to read up on the threads before I was allowed to comment. It's better than asking the same question that was answered the day before. Good Luck, and it is worth the wait. Blaine

I'm sorry, I'm sorry...........

That was why I refrained from answering your question
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom