Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

Hey paulo, Your making me think more and more of trying out some of those Ko's. When you mentioned "you can breed them to your liking as long as you're still within the standard" just made me think that I don't have to be breeding for those exremely over sized, nasty, wrinkled, fleshy faces.

[
587568A8-0EF8-434F-91FF-B7525B16C33C-1060-0000016A920B0B84_zps3e820582.jpg

One of my Ko Shamo.

Hey paulo, Your making me think more and more of trying out some of those Ko's. When you mentioned "you can breed them to your liking as long as you're still within the standard" just made me think that I don't have to be breeding for those exremely over sized, nasty, wrinkled, fleshy faces.

I like those faces!!! If we had Yamato Gunkei here I would love to have those. One of my young Ko stags has a very fleshy wrinkled face almost exactly like a YG. I love that little guy!!

Lol, well if you don't want the big ugly head I may have a couple stags you would be interested in. I was planning to sell them because they are too clean in the face for my liking. They came from hatching eggs that I had purchased from someone in TX. The ginger got his tail picked out and the new feathers have just started to come back in (can't see that in this photo).

Back
Top Bottom