Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

A little over a year ago they cut a mass out of my head about the size of a golf ball. They told me last week I have another about the same size and they are doing another surgery in May. Long story short and not to bore you guys, I am getting down a little so when they work on me, the wife wont have as much to do in the chicken dept. I have 3 trio of Ko Shamo. All about a year old and laying good. One dark trio, and 2 wheaton (BBR). Asking 120 per trio plus shipping. Most of them have been posted on here before. I will get some added to this post in the next day or two.

I haven't been on here in a while but My Trio of O Shamo are now Laying and they are Fertile! I have been getting 1-2 Eggs a day now and I have some In my Bator. Those are some nice looking birds Guy! I wish I could Buy them! I am Praying that your surgery goes well! How has everyone else been? How are your Game's doing?

Nate

Thanks for the kind words Nate. The Asil and asil bantams are doing great. I have hatched several, kind of wish now I would have held off so wife wont have so much to do. But by May everything should be running out and be less work on her. I hope not to be down long.

I wish you the best, Old*Cowboy. I will ask around if anyone wants Kos, good games are scarce here in the northeast.
Good luck,
hugs.gif
Roberta.

A little over a year ago they cut a mass out of my head about the size of a golf ball. They told me last week I have another about the same size and they are doing another surgery in May. Long story short and not to bore you guys, I am getting down a little so when they work on me, the wife wont have as much to do in the chicken dept. I have 3 trio of Ko Shamo. All about a year old and laying good. One dark trio, and 2 wheaton (BBR). Asking 120 per trio plus shipping. Most of them have been posted on here before. I will get some added to this post in the next day or two.

Sorry to hear that old*cowboy, I'll be praying for you. They are some fine little birds, I'm sure someone will be willing to provide them a good home.

God bless,
Daniel.

He is from a project in working on "sumatra oriental "they are dark eyes,long tail spread like a turkey,dark kegs.
he stands a little bit taller than 2 feet ,weights is around 7 or 8 lbs as a roosters if you check my previous
Post you'll see more pictures .
I haven't difficulties posting my phone is not compatible with my browser

He is from a project in working on "sumatra oriental "they are dark eyes,long tail spread like a turkey,dark kegs.
he stands a little bit taller than 2 feet ,weights is around 7 or 8 lbs as a roosters if you check my previous
Post you'll see more pictures .
I haven't difficulties posting my phone is not compatible with my browser

Had 3 that were similar a few years back. About the same size, pearl eyes, tail not as long, but shoulders the same. Tough fowl. The mix was 1/4 Spanish Game, 1/4 Rampuri Asil, and 1/2 Brazilian. Game to the end, fast, smart, and resilient. Might hafta make some more of those, but I haven't had Spanish in a lotta years........Pop

Last edited:
Had 3 that were similar a few years back. About the same size, pearl eyes, tail not as long, but shoulders the same. Tough fowl. The mix was 1/4 Spanish Game, 1/4 Rampuri Asil, and 1/2 Brazilian. Game to the end, fast, smart, and resilient. Might hafta make some more of those, but I haven't had Spanish in a lotta years........Pop

surely you have a friend down in South FL that could help you out??
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom